Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hi!

Hope you are having a fantastic Canada Day! We realized that we have been so busy that we did not tell you about some fantastic papers that arrived at the end of May, due to the fact that we have already reordered these incredibly popular papers twice we thought we would post them for you to see!



Also new and exciting and out on the shelves are the newest chipchatter letters in Glitzy, Flocked, and Gel Letters. The flocked red one looks like true velvet in an incredible shade of red! As usual the pictures do not do this product justice!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the gelly letters are SO cute. and the fuzzy lowercase alpha keeps calling me...the pink and green would look so cute together. and you can use the positive and negative of it, so for me they are well worth it!

Anonymous said...

Linda...I am from out of town and enjoy checking the blog to see what's new so I can make my list for when I visit Saskatoon! Thanks so much for all the current info.

Linda Souter said...

Thanks for all of your feedback, it is appreciated!
Linda