Thursday, October 9, 2008

We had an absolutely fantastic time this past weekend with Sandy a long time friend. Sandy from Sandy Lockhart Photography came and took an incredible amount of Fall pictures with our Family and I can't wait to see them. If you have not yet booked your Fall Photo's I highly recommend you do. Two of my very good friends introduced the idea of Fall Photo's to me a few years ago and I am so glad they did. The pictures with the Fall background are absolutely wonderful. If anyone is wishing to contact Sandy you can reach her through her website at http://www.sandylockhartphotography.com/ or give her a call at 931-2183 when you see the incredible pictures she takes you will be happy you did. We have some of our customers who also use her and I have only heard good things about both her photography and her bubbly personality when she is taking the pictures.

I have been looking around the store at the wonderful selection of Fall Papers and Embellishments that I can use to scrapbook these pictures with and we definitely have a wonderful selection to choose from. My all time favourite of course is the latest Bo Bunny Line, this incredible line has been so popular that we have had to reorder it a couple of times already!
We have another shipment arriving on Friday with some great things in it. As well we had new magazines come in on Wednesday.

No comments: