Saturday, January 23, 2010

One of the fantastic things of being in the Scrapbooking Industry for so many years is that suppliers are constantly emailing and phoning about the newest and greatest they are offering. Every morning I come down to my office and wow, emails after emails. If there are certain lines and products that people are excited about please let me know as the incredible amount of new things that are coming out is amazing. How the industry can continually come out with new, new, new is incredible. Check back as we continually unveil all the exciting new products that are arriving at Yesterday's Memories!

2 comments:

Cora Putz said...

Are there any Cricut cartridges with Dora, Diego or other characters?

I know about the Disney characters, but wondering about others.

Melissa said...

I always look forward to coming into YM. They ALWAYS have something New to see! It's refreshing and always stirs up new ideas for me :)