Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Back by popular demand!!!


My name is Beth Kostur and I am a Yesterday’s Memories staff member as well as an avid supporter of the Arthritis Society. To date I have raised over $15,000 for this great cause and this fall I have decided to take on my biggest challenge yet! I am going to be climbing to base camp of Mount Everest! But first I need to raise a lot more money!


That is where you come in...

There are only limited spaces available... so book quick!!!! Also because the funds raised are going towards this great cause, I ask that at least 1 week cancellation notice be given so that we have time to fill your spot. Without the 1 week notice your registration can not be returned.

I am hosting a Scrap day at YM on June 19 from 10 am to midnight! It is $40 for the whole day and includes a meal, snacks, loot bag and a whole day of Scrapbooking fun!

 Registration available at the store.

No comments: