Thursday, December 16, 2010

My amazing kids have been counting down the days of Christmas as I am sure that many of yours have been!  My daughter as I was trying to get out the door to come to work tonight brought me her latest countdown artwork and I was thinking about it on the way here - why not do a countdown of sales from now till Christmas??? So here goes, come in and mention our COUNT DOWN TILL CHRISTMAS SALE (or just mention you know that such and such is the sale of the day) and you may take advantage of that days special.... check the blog each night to see what the sale is for the next day....or just come in an ask what is the sale of the day and we would be happy to tell you.  Sorry we can not answer this over the phone or we would have to hire someone to just answer the phone as we would be flooded with calls.

So our first day of sales starts Friday December 17th and all Albums for members are 30% off and non-members they are 20% off for the entire day!!!! You may purchase as many Albums as you like at the sale price on Friday December 17th!!!!

No comments: