Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And the March Winner is............drum roll please...............
         Bonnie!!!!
Thanks for everyone's comments and congratulations Bonnie we hope you enjoy your $20.00 in-store gift certificate!
- We need our comments on our blog to start coming in fast & furious, we want our blog to be a staple in every scrapbookers household so give us comments on our blog and each month we will draw for a $20.00 in-store gift certificate from the comments that have been published in that month. The more time you comment the more entries you have in the draw box.!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been checking your blog daily. You have not been blogging three times a week.

Linda Souter said...

Hi, yes, I have been guilty of not keeping the blog up as much as I should. My computer has been trying to be wireless when it is not and I get up at 5:00 in the morning to get my work done, only to find the computer refuses to be friends. It has been frustrating, by the time someone in the house can help I have already lost a couple of hours of good work time. I am hoping we now have the problem solved.